Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Untitled

ميگن
"کسايی که موقع ريدن فکر ميکنن، موقع فکر کردن هم ميرينن"
Translation:
"Those who think when shitting, tend to shit when they are thinking"
well, not literally shit, but you get the idea...
If you agree with the above statement, discontinue reading the rest of this post, and as a matter of fact, discontinue reading my blog! Close this window now! I think when I shit! A lot of the ideas you read here were formed during shitting sessions... lolllllll I'm just kidding you...
Anyway, while I was at the john today, I remembered two interesting things about last night:
1. I dreamt that I somehow ended up in a hospital, and a doctor diagnosed that I have cancer. (you don't wanna know what kind of cancer... :-s). I am hoping that bad dreams have good meanings to them and that I will be able to have ten kids... (dough!!! I think I gave that one away...)
2. I always set the alarm on the clock by my bed to whatever time I wanna get up in the mornings. Last night I slept at around 1 am, so I figured I better sleep until 8:30. I set the alarm on 8:30. I slept straight without waking up even once during the night.
I wake up in the morning before the alarm goes off... and I thank God, because I can sleep for another hour... or whatever time there's left, I don't even open my eyes, just turn to sleep on my other side... this all happens in less than 3 seconds... and you wouldn't believe it, the alarm goes off in the 3rd second! It's as if I had woken up at 7:59:57!!! Woaa that's some weird shit...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, what happened to you lies in what you did before 1am! ;)

4/14/2006 5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home