Monday, March 27, 2006

Finally

Sandtank finds a home... in the hydraulics lab... a little warm because of the hot water pipes going through the ceiling eh? but, hey, you gotta take whatever you're given... you know Dr. L-double I-U tried his best to get Sandtank a better home... well, not the best, but the nicer cooler cells down in the heavy structures lab, but they didn't let him, so when you're left with one option, the wisest thing is to take it my dearest Sandtank...

Now, your frame is made, and your glass is being made ...ehhh... who knows maybe right now... they're gonna put you together soon... and when that happens, it'll be the happiest day in our lives... don't you agree?

Sandtank, I got a tutorial in the afternoon, and then a tutoring class after that, so I really have to run... two more weeks of this life and after that these first year freaks will leave me alone, with a pocket , well, full of money...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home